Consumer Packaging Summit (CPS 2014)- brings you the latest developments in the packaging industry in Asia
The Consumer Packaging Summit (CPS 2014) on 18-19 March 2014 is a 2-day summit that focuses on strategies to deliver brand values and connecting with consumers through packaging, lightweighting developments and sustainability trends in the packaging industry. Latest packaging innovations for food, beverage and cosmetics will be highlighted.
CPS 2014 is a dynamic meeting where packaging companies, consumer packaged goods manufacturers, packaging designers, packaging converters, packaging material suppliers engage and exchange insights on the latest innovations and solutions in the packaging industry. Senior packaging innovation directors, commodity directors, packaging R&D directors, brand directors, sustainability directors, business development directors, marketing directors in the packaging industry will share on these 3 main areas:
CONSUMER PACKAGING SUMMIT:
- 2-day summit focusing on packaging innovation , light-weighting developments and sustainability trends in the packaging industry
- Consisting of case studies and interactive discussions where dynamic exchange is encouraged
- A premier platform for packaging companies, consumer packaged goods manufacturers, packaging designers, packaging converters, packaging companies, packaging material suppliers in the packaging industry to network and share ideas
With economic uncertainties ahead, companies find themselves with an increased need to manage innovation and light-weighting strategies to improve their bottom line while balancing sustainability goals effectively.
The Consumer Packaging Summit (CPS) brings you the latest developments in the packaging industry in Asia and provide an engaging platform for interactive discussions and connections.
How You Can Benefit from Attending Consumer Packaging Summit (CPS)?
Consumer Packaging Summit is an ideal platform for brand owners, packaging converters, packaging material suppliers, packaging solution and service providers to interact and exchange ideas, make new contacts and renew relationships.
1) Stay Ahead on the Latest: Learn about innovations, light weighting trends, cost management strategies, sustainability practices and engaging consumers with new packaging trends.
2) Be inspired: obtain insights on new packaging innovations and solutions.
3) Maintain Competitive Advantage:Learn how to strategically balance sustainability , innovations and cost management strategies.
Who Should Attend
From Consumer Packaged Goods Manufactuers (CPGs), Packaging Converters, Packaging Materials Companies, Packaging solution and service providers